Jmclaughlin0229

Registered member
Hey guys

I'm so confused, I need a schematic for a
GS454/GS554/GV450/GV550
NM-D031
Rev:1.0
2019-12-06

The one I found was for another version that included Nvidia graphics. I thought they share the same schematic but I just keep seeing extra parts that aren't on my board so I can't get any idea on what could be missing because some resistors and caps have fallen off.
I have the popular no video issue for my laptop, but it's because I set a spliced cable on it forgetting it was plugged in and it zapped my board and blew the fuse at UG3301.

What I am most confused about is the list of members that are posting saying "Need build hops pls no video"
then some post something to download and this goes on and on. like.... uhhh is there a bios flash that repairs a blown fuse? and does everyone need one personalized... this is the same laptop everyone is asking about.

oh.. ya that's the same schematic I have. but it's not right. I need version 1.0 not 0.1 I don't have the Nvidia graphics.
it is similar but it has extra parts I don't have.

what is the bin file for?

can these bios downloads be loaded on a unit not turning on?

so I don't have one
I got it to boot up again but I have no screen, and an external monitor does not work either. I know it's doing something because the external monitor goes into power save mode when the laptop is plugged in. monitor verified working with outer units. plz help

Back