What's new

BIOS Dell G15 5511 LA-K452P

Download list

builds0.zip
5.4 MB · Views: 20

Hello friends, I tested the available files and was successful with only one of the files. However, it has a TPM error and does not recognize NVME.

I updated the BIOS to the latest version available on the website 1.23.0, but the errors continue. Can you help me?

Board: LA-K452P
REV: 1.0(A00)
SERVICE TAG: 5F6V6L3
MODEL: Dell G15 5511
TPM need buy patch 32$

Hello! I've encountered a problem. After replacing the chipset, my laptop starts with a screen test, and I tried to clear the ME, but after cleaning it, the laptop only shows a black screen. Can you help me?

MODEL: Alienware m15 R6

Download list

LA-K452P.zip
12.2 MB · Views: 2

Hello! I've encountered a problem. After replacing the chipset, my laptop starts with a screen test, and I tried to clear the ME, but after cleaning it, the laptop only shows a black screen. Can you help me?

MODEL: Alienware m15 R6

Download list

builds782.zip
12.2 MB · Views: 1

Hello friends, I tested the available files and was successful with only one of the files. However, it has a TPM error and does not recognize NVME.

I updated the BIOS to the latest version available on the website 1.23.0, but the errors continue. Can you help me?

REV: 1.0(A00)
SERVICE TAG: 5F6V6L3
MODEL: Dell G15 5511
Hello friends, we managed to do the editing using the LBE++ program. I'll leave the file ready here.

Download list

Back