What's new

Ask NEED GIGABYTE H510 M H REV 1.1 BIOS

Question & Answer Forums
thanks the board already gives video but pci x16 does not work for the graphics, the network and the audio it should be emphasized that I have 5 boards with this model and that they do not give video and have the same fault I leave you the old bios to see if you give me cleaning thanks

Download list

H510M H [email protected]
32 MB · Views: 12

thanks the board already gives video but pci x16 does not work for the graphics, the network and the audio it should be emphasized that I have 5 boards with this model and that they do not give video and have the same fault I leave you the old bios to see if you give me cleaning thanks
I think problem from chip AMD

I think problem from chip AMD
having told you about the problem from the beginning I received 5 gigabyte h510 mh boards which did not turn on physically check all this well check voltages everything is fine when I took out the bios and reprogrammed it with the bin that you sent me when testing on a board it already gives video but only by hdmi of the board it does not give video with external graphics in pci x16 when I get to the desktop the network or audio does not work and when I want to install drivers it goes on a black screen and I tried with 3 boards reprogramming with the bin that you gave me and in all of them it does the same thing they only give video by hdmi of the board and not when it is graphic all are boards for intel from onceaba gen so you can better clean the old bios that I sent you thanks

Back