What's new

ASUS G752VL

Hi, Yes had issues with Graphics Card that was resolved.. I didn't notice the lights as I use the external keyboard.

ASUS ROG G752VL - People Say I need a 6MB Bios Working Dump on ASUS Forums.

ASUS ROG G752VL - People Say I need a 6MB Bios Working Dump on ASUS Forums.

but what if the problem is not from the BIOS?

Hi, Sorry - I never noticed the lights not working it might have been like this from Day one to be honest on Purchase.

If I press FN and F3 I just get a web browser and no lights on Keyboard... I have even tried to install Linux on the Laptop. So not driver related.

I'd like to Try a working BIOS First - Do you have a 6MB Dump in .ROM Format? I can use AFUWIN with?

If it helps all other lights are on the laptop outer lights... on the Metal Case. I have enclosed pictures of the Board and Keyboard Connections.

Download list

1606653733080.jpg 1606653802865.jpg
Hi, I tried all the BIOS Images - Including the 6MB One ATTATCHED still no joy on the lights coming on the keyboard.

Any other ideas would be much appreciated.

Tried the AFUDOS method and also
CMOS, copy USB and update

Is this a common fault?

Hi, I tried all the BIOS Images - Including the 6MB One ATTATCHED still no joy on the lights coming on the keyboard.

Any other ideas would be much appreciated.

Tried the AFUDOS method and also
CMOS, copy USB and update

Is this a common fault?
This error usually occurs if the hardware has been replaced differently from the original.
To fix it you have to determine where the problem is coming from

Hi All,

ASUS ROG G752VL (BACKLIGHT FIX)

1) Thanks for your help I've cracked this now.. To Help others this is what I did., Download ASUS Block Transmit Tool must be BT2.EXE from following website: https://novoselovvlad.ru/2019/03/07/asus-block-transmit-tool/

2)Make a Bootable DOS USB Disk Using Rufus.

3)Run each command to input MAC/SERIAL/ Then Fix the Lights on the Third Command.

Read Mac
BT2.exe -C CNFG -N 6 /R D7

Write It - Type the Mac Address from the ASUS Box.
BT2.exe -C CNFG -N 6 /W D7

To set the serial number: Then type it.
BT2.exe -S -N 15 /W 00

Keyboard Back Light Fix.
BT2.exe -C CNFG -N 1 /W DD 7E

Edit:
To set a uuid derived from the mac address:

bt2 /uuid B8 -c cnfg
You are then prompted to type the mac address.

Привет. Ребят, может кто-нибудь почистить биос, у меня он не запускается, и мне нужно, чтобы серийный номер остался.

Download list

BIOS ORIG.BIN
8 MB · Views: 3

Back