Download list

ITE.bin.zip
38.8 KB · Views: 325

Lenovo 330-15 NM-B681 photo HD.zip
6.9 MB · Views: 297

Last edited:
can not find
try this
That option I already tried, but doesn't work for this laptop, because EEPROM is write-protected.
Do you have other option?

protected is problem chip BIOS and software tool Programming
not related to BIOS file

I know. I didn't say it is related to BIOS file. I just said that your idea of trying it to fix with 'Maitenance Diskette' doesn't work. And I asked if you have an other option for getting the DMI written?

I know. I didn't say it is related to BIOS file. I just said that your idea of trying it to fix with 'Maitenance Diskette' doesn't work. And I asked if you have an other option for getting the DMI written?
no have option, you need test BIOS other have full info

yes, but i need know IO is Original or have Programming ?
why do you need to know that? if you have file with DMI than you can send to me, because you told me you can't find DMI, so I have to look for myself. The file you profided does not have DMI, so please could you send me file with DMI?

I send you my old file

Download list

lenovo 330 oud.bin
8 MB · Views: 22

why do you need to know that? if you have file with DMI than you can send to me, because you told me you can't find DMI, so I have to look for myself. The file you profided does not have DMI, so please could you send me file with DMI?

I send you my old file
Programming and send one photo or video i check

Download list

builds.zip
5 MB · Views: 49

currently accept this error i don't see position to add it i think it's in IO
Oké, thank you for the effort.
I will check if I can find out if it is in IO, but I think it isn't, because IO is original, and if it would be in there, than DMI would show up.

Back